Who We Are
We are a British Charity which acts worldwide as a helping and friendly hand to cover all kind of needs. We complement the activities of other respected and well know agencies, both public and private. Since we were establised in 2001 our will has been to achieve the objective that Jesus gave to all Christians, as reflected in the Gospel of Matthew:
(34) Then the King will say to those on his right , "Come, you whom are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
(35) For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
(36) I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me "
We work without making distinction of religion, race or country of origin among the recipients of our help.
What we do
We aim to relieve poverty throughout the world and in particular in the United Kingdom, Spain, India and Peru.
We work in the advancement of education, the reflief and prevent of sickness, disease and physical or mental disability throughout the world.
We work to promote Christianity througout the world
We participate in other activities which are charitable under teh law of England and Wales, both withink the UK and in other parts of the world.
We are active in:
EUROPE: UK and Spain, through:
- Collaboration with universities providing educational scholarships, bursaries and research grants
- Supporting recreational activities for elderly people: in London (El Rincon in Earl's Court and the Magdalene Club at the Camden St. Pancras Parishes) and in Barcelona, at the Nursing Home of St. Joseph (Vall d'Ebron) and Zona Franca
- Support for activities of the St. Pancras Anglican Churches at Camden, with:
- St. Mary's Toddlers
- St. Michael's gardeners project
- School educational trips
- Winter Night Shelter
- In Barcelona, Spain, through activities in the Parish of St. Agustin (Raval); providing
- Grants in collaboration with the Social Servcies: Rent, debts, medical needs and others.
- Micro-credits in the Sagrada Familia Parish, Barcelona
In South America:
- Collaboration with the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in Peru in preparation for catechesis, building residences for priests and other pastoral projects. Meal centres for children and for homeless people
- Covering the heating costs of the Nursing Home of the Sisters of the Poor in Osorno Chile.
- Construction of water purification plants for schools in poor rural areas, and other services to promote health and education
- Construction of solar panels for water heating for the Little Sisters for the Poor in Tamil Nadul.
Elsewhere in Asia:
- In Tibet: Support to Buddhist Schools.
- In Sri Lanka: Support for the Paynter School for destitute children
Israel / Holy Land:
- Grants to priests to finance their attendance at refresher courses at Notre Dame of Jerusalem.
- Grants to make pilgrimages from all over the world